- A digital competitive analysis
- Website content and code optimization
- New website content and creatives
- Local citation optimization (local SEO)
- Measurement and analytics reporting
- Continual tracking and tweaking of your campaign
Increase Keyword Rankings, Leads, and Sales with Search Engine Optimization
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, and 97% of consumers go online to find local services. Does your company rank multiple times on the first page of Google search results for keywords related to your products or services? If not, you’re losing leads and sales to your competition—guaranteed.
No matter what type of business you own, SEO must be part of your online marketing strategy. Learn about Blue Corona’s SEO services below, including what you get with our SEO services, what makes us different, and how to decide if you need help from one of the best SEO companies out there. Ready to get started? Contact us now.
Successful SEO is not about tricking Google. It’s about PARTNERING with Google to provide the best search results for Google’s users. (By Phil Frost)
What Is SEO?
THE THREE PILLARS OF SUCCESSFUL SEO SERVICES
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code on your website so that each of your web pages ranks on page one of search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. There are three core components to SEO:
- Site Code & Structure – Your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly.
- Onsite Content – You need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content.
- Offsite Factors & Reviews – You must earn backlinks from other relevant and authoritative websites pointing to your website and generate five-star reviews on Google My Business and other places around the web.
SEO services create a long-term, sustainable lead generation engine for your company by:
- Improving keyword rankings on search engines
- Generating more website traffic
- Filling the top of your sales funnel with high-quality leads
What's Included in Our Search Engine Optimization Services?
WebCreatify handles the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your SEO campaign, including making your website more visible on Google search results and differentiating your brand across the web.
(1) PERFORMING A COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
- Complete a competitive digital marketing analysis to see how you stack up against your top three competitors in the search results using our proprietary data tracking software
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it against your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding SEO plans
(2) MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS REPORTING
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls, and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
- And more
(3) CREATING NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like infographics and videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
(4) TRACKING AND TWEAKING YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top-three competitors
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
(5) OPTIMIZING AND CREATING LOCAL CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List,and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your company’s Google My Business page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
(6) OPTIMIZING WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your website fast, secure, and mobile friendly
- Edit your website’s code and structure to be in-line with best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility and creative content
We’ll Also Drive Your Results Through:
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code that ranks well on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. First, your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly. Second, you need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content. Third, you must gain citations, links, and references from other relevant and authoritative websites.
Why Choose Us
We guide you through the pipelines that generate new marketing ideas with higher potential and lower risk.
We believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. We treat your business like our own.
We provide energy-efficient and environmentally conservative solutions to our clients to boost their business.
We cover a large range of creative platforms and digital projects with one purpose: to create experiences.
Based on solid strategic framework and real, relevant research, we create prototypes, not presentations.
WebCreatify is all time available to guide you and help you out to solve your marketing and website problems.