It’s quite tough to get your site on page one for search results. With PPC ads, your website not only gets “front and center attention,” but it is also displayed to customers who are looking specifically for your product or service. Plus, these eye-catching ads can be more affordable for small businesses compared to other types of advertising.
Pay Per Click
PPC Management Services that Increase Your Leads & Sales
PPC advertising is a highly controllable, cost-effective way to earn a spot at the top of Google and Bing search results as well as on websites and digital platforms where your target audience spends the most time browsing. With 97% of the world’s population turning to online search to find local products and services and 75% of people agreeing that paid ads make it easier to find the online information they’re looking for, and 63% of online searchers say they click on paid ads. If there’s ever been a time to invest in PPC management services from a top PPC company like WebCreatify, that time is now.
If managed correctly PPC can be a VERY PROFITABLE way of driving targeted traffic to your website
WebCreatify is a PPC agency with dedicated paid search specialists to manage your campaigns on the most complex platforms like Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords). Companies across the India trust WebCreatify as their PPC company of choice to optimize existing ad campaigns for better performance and drive more leads and sales from search engines.
To get a high return you need a PPC company that’s experienced, makes data-driven decisions, continually optimizes your campaigns, and looks at your entire funnel to help turn visits into sales. Who does that? WebCreatify does.
When you choose WebCreatify as your PPC company, you get the peace of mind that your pay per click ads are managed by certified Google Ads experts. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner.
Contact us today for more information about our PPC management services and how your company can occupy coveted page one real estate on Google and Bing with WebCreatify's PPC services.
What's Included In Our PPC Services
PPC advertising is a cost-effective, quick way to generate more website traffic, leads and sales. When you choose our PPC company, you'll get:
(1) PPC CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING:
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through rate, and cost per click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
(2) CUSTOM, DATA-DRIVEN ADS, INCLUDING:
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Creating ad copy and creatives for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy and creatives
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy and creatives
(3) PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS, INCLUDING:
- Paid ads that target consumers based on their queries in search engines
- PPC-ad-specific landing page optimizations
- Coordinated paid search and SEO campaigns
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
(4) OPTIMIZING WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Paid social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and more
- Google Ads campaign management
- Google Local Services ads management
- Bing Ads campaign management
(5) PPC AD TRACKING AND ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Tracking average ad positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through rate
- Tracking and optimizing cost per click
- Tracking leads, calls, and sales
- Attributing revenue to each paid campaign
- And more!
(6) A DIGITAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS, INCLUDING:
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas
- Finding local competitors currently investing in PPC with higher ad positioning
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
- Creating and setting revenue and cost-per-lead goals
We’ll Also Drive Your Results Through:
Pay Per Click FAQs
Pay-per-click advertising, or PPC advertising, is a specific type of search engine marketing designed to drive traffic to your website. When certain keywords are entered into a search engine, your ad appears in the search results. In terms of cost, you only pay when the ad is clicked on, hence the name pay-per-click advertising.
- Search results
- Third-party websites
- Third-party websites
Why Choose Us
We guide you through the pipelines that generate new marketing ideas with higher potential and lower risk.
We believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. We treat your business like our own.
We provide energy-efficient and environmentally conservative solutions to our clients to boost their business.
We cover a large range of creative platforms and digital projects with one purpose: to create experiences.
Based on solid strategic framework and real, relevant research, we create prototypes, not presentations.
WebCreatify is all time available to guide you and help you out to solve your marketing and website problems.