When it comes to email marketing, this question becomes very tricky as there is no preset value to the number of emails to be sent every month. Many businesses around the globe send between 4-5 emails every month. If you send too many emails, it is highly likely that they will not be opened, and if you send fewer emails, then customer engagement becomes a challenge. At WebCreatify, we do some research on your target customer base and figure out which emails are giving you maximum returns and click-through.
Generate & Close More Leads with Targeted Campaigns from a Top Email Marketing Company
With an average 4,400% return on investment (ROI), email marketing is an affordable and highly effective way to generate and close more leads.
In today’s online-all-the-time world, consumers are connected to digital technology 24/7. With all the noise, it can be hard for you to stand out above your competitors. Opt-in email marketing is one of the best ways to stay in front of prospects and existing customers—92% of US adults use email, and 70% on average have used a coupon or discount from a marketing email in the past seven days.
When done right, email marketing campaigns are simple, efficient, cost-effective, and read by relevant eyes. Opt-in email marketing, drip email marketing, and marketing automation from WebCreatify are a low-cost way to increase referrals, up-sells, leads, and booked jobs (sales)!
Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches — at scale. (By David Newman)
Opt-in email marketing campaigns are a highly effective way to grow your home services business. What does “opt-in” mean? It means sending your messages—whether they’re to existing customers, prospective customers, referral partners, or vendors—to people that have chosen to receive them.
This targeted email marketing service is the direct opposite of sending unsolicited messages to unsuspecting random prospects because opt-in messaging is far more effective.
Most business owners simply don’t have the time, tools, or resources to create content and manage on-going email marketing campaigns in-house. Nevertheless, email marketing is a foolproof way to increase your overall marketing performance, and it perfectly complements and enhances other types of marketing strategies such as pay per click advertising, SEO, print, and TV.
That’s why we offer full-service email marketing. We do everything for you, from idea generation to execution and reporting. Whether you need help with bulk email marketing, formatting your newsletter template, building an opt-in email list, creating compelling copy, or accurately tracking your campaign results, our agency can help!
What's Included in Our Email Marketing Services
Services from our full-service email marketing agency always include a custom-designed email template, professional copywriting services, and advanced analytics tracking and reporting.
(1) BUILDING OPT-IN EMAIL LIST
- Working with your team to add opt-in email signs up to contact forms
- Utilizing other social media and paid strategies to continue to grow the list
- Adding new opt-in sign-ups for before each new email blast
(2) DESIGNING CUSTOM AND PROVEN-TEMPLATE LAYOUTS
- Analyzing what content most users interact with on your site
- Working with experienced designer to create email template that fits your brand
- Using data from previous email campaigns to incorporate proven design elements
(3) CREATING CUSTOM EMAIL CONTENT
- Working with your company and target audience to write valuable content for them
- Running contests and giveaways to increase engagement
- Designing for engagement and conversions
(4) TRACKING YOUR EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
- Tracking sends and delivery rates
- Tracking open and click-through rates
- Tracking web visits, leads, sales, and revenue for each email blast
(5) TESTING YOUR EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
- Split-testing subject lines
- Split-testing send times and dates
- Split-testing copy and offers
- And more!
(6) ADVANCED EMAIL MARKETING STRATEGIES
- Marketing automation
- Customer retention email
- Win-back email campaigns
- And more!
We’ll Also Drive Your Results Through:
Email Marketing FAQs
When you need to reach a large number of targeted prospects at the same time, email marketing is the ideal tool to use. Email marketing must be done carefully so as not to drive customers away. If done in the wrong manner, customers will mark the emails as spam, and they will never be read.
Email marketing earns value through entertaining, informing and teaching. This value converts to credibility and trust, thereby encouraging customers to buy a product or service.
Why Choose Us
We guide you through the pipelines that generate new marketing ideas with higher potential and lower risk.
We believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients. We treat your business like our own.
We provide energy-efficient and environmentally conservative solutions to our clients to boost their business.
We cover a large range of creative platforms and digital projects with one purpose: to create experiences.
Based on solid strategic framework and real, relevant research, we create prototypes, not presentations.
WebCreatify is all time available to guide you and help you out to solve your marketing and website problems.